Come to the alter, the Fathers arms are open wide.
Come today. No reason to wait.
Bring your sorrows and trade them for joy.
Forgiveness was bought with Jesus Christ!
Lord, help me be your hands and feet. Help me to show you wherever I go. In our home, at church, at the playground to our neighbors that don’t know you. To my friend on fb. To my family and to strangers. Use my husband and I Lord for you glory! We trust you Lord.
Tell the world of the treasure you found.
Each step I take, lead the way Lord.
I feel you beside of me Lord.
Today I got to see new life. A miracle. A gift. A perfect little 8.9 pd four day old baby! One of my friends had a baby girl and gave us all a scare as we thought we might lose her. Thankfully she’s ok. Holding the baby made me miss my babies being so little. It didn’t help with baby fever ever! Haha
Oh how it made me realize how fast times flies by. I only have a short amount of time to pour into our children. Lord, help me. These are YOUR girls. I try to soak up every min I can but it’s never enough. They are growing too fast.
As I held new life, I have family who is clinging to life..Lord, you give and take away. Help us love each day as a gift. Help us to find joy in even the toughest days. My heart is sooo burdened for the lost in my family. Help them see the REAL JOY Jesus. REAL HOPE.
Lord we pray for little G..May she grow to love you. ❤️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment