Monday, March 5, 2018

HE is Able!!

He is able...
-to give you grace to forgive those who abused you, molested you, took advantage of you, lied to you, cheats on you, hurt you, to answer your prayers, to heal when Dr say they cant, to give you children when Dr., say its impossible, take away guilt, shame, anger, and replace it with love, joy, and peace. He can give you strength when you think you can’t go on. Give you eyes to see when you can’t, give you wisdom, Lead you, and provide abundantly when  you think how will I make it. He will give you the words to say, he can speak to your heart, he can convict your heart..He will stand with you when nobody else will. He will never leave you. He is able to be a friend that is better than any friend you can have. He takes away fear.

No matter what you went though, or are going through or will go through HE will walk with you every step. He will carry you if needed. HE will give you hope! He will give you Joy! HE will give you Peace!

To save myself from having to write a 16million page paper...all you need to know is Jesus!
He is the reason for this upcoming Easter! He Defeated death and rose again! Easter is probably my Fav holiday ever. Soooooo many memories growing up on Easter. My mom made my brothers and I am Easter basket full of so much candy it would take a yr to eat! Well..not a yr but a long time! She’d always get us something new to wear as well. We had so many egg hunts from the grandparesmts house, church and our own at home. My dad was the best egg hider. I loved  dying the eggs.
I look forward so much to making my girls Easter baskets this yr...but when they look back at Easter I want them to know why we celebrate it. JESUS rose from the grave so he can do exactly what the first of this post stated.  I do love Easter candy as it’s my fav holiday candy. The Cadbury eggs, Starburst jelly beans, the Resse pieces, and sweet tarts shaped like bunnies. However, Jesus love is sweeter than all the Easter candy combined.

I am redeemed because of Jesus!
I am Free!
I am not who I use to be....all because of what Jesus did in that cross for me and everyone in the world, and rose again for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment