Monday, March 19, 2018

Heart on fire

Since my husband and I have been married Friday night was movie and milkshake night. However, he is working nights now so I haven’t watched a movie or had a milkshake since Dec! What?!? How am I surviving? Haha Well, I decided that last night after church we would watch a movie and milkshakes are a must. I love true movies. Movies about heroes. I decided on Only the Brave. It’s about firemen who risk their life to save others. It was soooo good! We have a clearplay player though with that said. I wouldn’t watch watch it without it because it had cussing in it(can’t stand cussing!) but with the clearplay it is like it’s not even said. So cool! Anyways, I was blown away at what these men do! They are fighting forest fires! I asked David who would want to do that!! I mean I can understand military people risking their life but for a man to go INTO fire?!? I mean what could be worse! I say that because I literally broke down several time due to the realness of it! One young man who was not living right decided to step up after he found out he was a Daddy. He wanted to be a good dad since he never had a dad. It made me think of my dad who wasnt close to perfect but he stepped up without really having a daddy and did the best he could. I think of my dad as hero in some ways. Of course I cried almost every time they showed the baby..haha  I have baby fever BAD! Another part made me bawl cause the chief and his wife had a huge argument due to her wanting a child and the husband denying her. It broke my heart! I understand how it feels to ache for a baby. Thankfully my husband is not like him and he will have as many as God allows as long  as our marriage it where it should be. Our little 3 yr has been asking for another baby and praying about it! Makes me melt when I hear her pray.  The part that got me the most and the whole purpose of this post is that death happens...ETERNAL FIRE! It made me think of soooo many that will have to spend all eternity in fire! I lost it! I’m crying now even. Crying cause I am thankful I won’t be, but that some of my family will. My friends, and even our neighbors. Oh how I am burdened for the lost lately! Eternity is real! It’s like everywhere I go I think are they saved? I want to tell the whole world! I want God to use my husband! May the world see Christ in us!! It’s all I want! What is more important? Everything and I mean EVERYTHING this world has to offer will be gone when we see Jesus! All that matters is your walk with the Lord...May we wake up each day with that realization.
Set our hearts on Fire Lord for you and for this lost world!

No comments:

Post a Comment