Wednesday, September 25, 2013
I bow my head to pray, I don't know what to say. I'm not sure how to fix it the things I'm dealing with. I'm in a desperate place, I need to share the weight. But I just don't know how to let it all pour out. Though I am silent, my heart is crying because I was made to come to YOU.
God I need you more than words can say, right here in this moment. You know my heart, you know my need. You know every part of me. Even if it's just to speak your name I'm going to pray.
Hallelujah he lives in me! You ARE "I AM".
Maybe the point is to break the point of giving up....cause when I hit rock bottom, it's when I start to look up. I'm not strong enough...but HE is strong enough for both of us. I can do all things....through Christ who gives me strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment